Our client, a niche premier consulting firm, is growing and adding to their Risk practice. They are adding a Director, Risk Consulting
. This is a great opportunity to be part of the growth of the practice, to help drive and shape the direction of the business unit and share in that growth.
As the Director, Risk Consulting you will report into the Partner of Risk Consulting.
Overview of the Director, Risk Consulting role:
Qualifications of the Director, Risk Consulting:
- Sales strategy and support.
- Leading and participating in billable client consulting engagements.
- Building, leading and developing a team of high performance consultants.
- Building intellectual capital and practices – leveraging your significant knowledge and subject matter expertise in internal operational audit and risk management.
- Natural leader and decision maker,with a Big-4 type background.
- Highly familiar with the Calgary risk management and internal audit marketplace.
- Ability to create new revenue opportunities while delivering on engagements.
- Have delivery experience, are innovative, and have a proven track record in attracting and retaining talent, as well as delivering quality outcomes to clients.
- A passion for client service, delivering results, solving a client’s problem, adding value.
- Courage and ability to challenge a client to ensure they consider root causes so that solutions provide sustainable, long-term benefits.
- Strong business acumen.
- Know the difference between quality and perfectionism – fit for purpose.
- Enjoy working with people and people enjoy working with you.
- Enjoy variety: new cultures, new people, new industries, and new challenges.
- Strong and uncompromising values, integrity and ethics.
- Ability to create a strong first impression.
- Great collaboration skills/team player.
- Ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
This exciting and challenging role will provide you with the opportunity to lead, enhance, develop, grow and deliver Risk services and practices in the Calgary marketplace.
Our client offers a different experience from traditional consulting environments and would enjoy discussing those with you. You will enjoy a competitive base salary as well as commissions and bonuses across areas such as new business, managed revenues, and profitability.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly, and in confidence, via our website at www.meritasrecruiting.com