Our client is a mid-sized oil and gas company located in downtown Calgary. We are looking for an Administrative Assistant
to join their team. The successful individual will be responsible for organizing and assisting teams with a variety of responsibilities and ad hoc requests. Working with individuals at all levels within the organization you should be a confident communicator who can take on a variety of tasks.
Some key responsibilities of this role include the following:
The ideal individual for this role will have the following background:
- Coordinate office activities and operations.
- Manage agendas and travel arrangements.
- SharePoint Administration.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail/couriers/shipments.
- Order office supplies.
- Meeting room management.
- Pool vehicle management.
- Facilitate bank deposits and expense reports.
- Coordinate catering and assist with corporate events.
- Comfortable working with Board packages.
- Perform various administrative tasks such as records management, scanning, filing, and photocopying as required.
- Other ad hoc tasks as required to help operations run smoothly.
- 5+ years’ experience in an administrative capacity and
- Advanced skills in MSOffice, SharePoint, CLM/DocuSign and AdobePro
- Detail oriented with the ability to check accuracy of work and provide consistent follow-up.
- Maintain confidentiality and use sound judgment in all activities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work with individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Provide backup support to the EA during vacations, etc.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, with the ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
If you would like to be a part of a team-oriented organization, and are a self-motivated, enthusiastic individual this might be the change you’ve been looking forward to. This employer offers a strong compensation and benefits package. For further information regarding this position, please submit your resume for our review.
Thank you for your interest in working with Meritas Recruiting and you will be contacted shortly if you are selected for a meeting to discuss your background and this opportunity in more detail.