Our client is a small oil and gas company headquartered in downtown Calgary. We are currently looking for a strong Joint Venture Accountant to join their team. As the sole Joint Venture Accountant for this organization you will be responsible for all associated reporting for both Operated and Non-operated properties.
The following are the highlights of responsibilities associated with this position:
- Booking of non operated JIBs using EnergyLink
- Uploading and review of all Operated JIBs using EnergyLink
- Joint Venture dispute resolution for assigned partners
- Recording of royalty income for assigned partners.
- Reconciliation of JV Account Receivables and Payables.
- Recording of Road Use invoices and Lease Rentals.
- Payout statement preparation.
- Entering manual accounts payable invoices not handled in OpenInvoice.
- Other ad-hoc projects and reports as needed.
Qualifications required for success in this opportunity:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in Joint Venture Accounting
- In-depth knowledge of EnergyLink
- Knowledge of Qbyte would be an asset.
- Proficient in Excel and Work software programs
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
If you are interested in this career opportunity and have the above-mentioned skills and experience we would be happy to review your resume and meet with you at your earliest opportunity. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration. We will reach out to you shortly if we are able to move forward with a personal interview. Thank you for your interest in working with Meritas Recruiting.