We are looking for a team oriented, technically strong, leader to join our client's team as a Supervisor Production Revenue Accounting
. Our client is an oil and gas company located in downtown Calgary. Currently this team is back working full time in the downtown office which is close to public transit.
Qualifications for this role include:
- A strong technical, detail-oriented individual with current experience working in a full cycle production and revenue accounting environment.
- Past experience leading a small team while also managing a full cycle desk.
- Knowledge reporting in the provinces of Alberta, Saskatchewan and BC, both oil and gas.
- Experience in the following systems is required – Metrix, Qbyte FM, FieldView and CS Explorer.
- Educational background should include your CAPPA designation.
- A positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to mentor others, and work as part of the team assisting where needed to ensure deadlines are met.
This client offers a strong salary and benefit package.
If you have the above-mentioned skill set and enjoy a hands-on leadership position this may be a great new opportunity for you to consider. Please submit your resume for immediate consideration. We will be reviewing resumes and moving forward with interviews shortly. Thank you for your interest in working with Meritas Recruiting.